Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Work



Cube Pin, sterling silver, needle felted wool (2008)

Too sick to say much right now. Bad choices coming home to roost in the world of finance. Presidential election, planning to make time to help, but still can't wait for it to be over. Every four years the confounding  political views of so many in this country are proudly paraded around.
 I was raised in New York City and San Francisco by a single mom who was an artist and a teacher. I attended multi-ethnic NY public schools. The parents I knew were no less hard working than those in small towns. The strategy of divide and conquer is stale and transparent.
But once again, I fear the ability of many Americans to think beyond platitudes and sound bites.

Okay I just got down off my soap box. Back to bed and hopefully tomorrow back to work.

No comments: