Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Put On Your Walking Shoes

It's official, my Booth number for the Westchester Craft Show is 111 , October 17, 18, 19 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, NY. I'm in the middle back of the hall (back, further, a little further, almost there, no really keep going it's definitely worth it, you want to see everything before you make a purchase don't you? You did put on your COMFORTABLE walking shoes right? I'm the friendly one in the back, #111, see you there).

Let me clarify, I am thrilled to be in this show. I jest about newbie booth rows I've endured in the past, seniority has its privileges of course. I look forward to starting the clock again. If you've read other posts you may know I've done shows before, had a long life break, and in 2007 resumed the whole juried show, "Thang". 

I'm still wait listed for the Washington Craft Show. I imagine it would take a series of unfortunate (and unlikely) events for artists to cancel that one. 

Speaking of shoes, there is a really fun show entry call at the Fuller Museum of Craft  
"The Perfect Fit".  I'm not sure I'll get to apply but maybe some of you in blogland will...

No comments: